welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I have found this to be so true of RoadRunner...I pay Xtra for more bandwidth and have yet to realize what I am paying for...They take my money and don't give me what I am paying them for...I often wonder what it would be like to get actual bandwidth in parity with dollars submitted...
"Ars Technica has an article detailing the difference between ISP advertised 'up to x Mbps' speeds and the actual speeds, in addition to some possible solutions. They find that on average, the advertised speeds were 'up to 6.7 Mbps' while the real median was 3 Mbps and the mean was 4 Mbps. This implies that ISPs were falsely advertising by at least 50%."

No comments:

Post a Comment