welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007


I don't think that this guy understands that there is a spiritual war going on. There are those who desire to not allow Christians to speak in the cultural marketplace of ideas. There is a concerted attempt to remove Christ from the traditional time of the year that Christians choose to celebrate His birth. I know that I can't just sit by and not speak up in protest as I perceive the marginalization of Christ Birth in the market place of ideas. We Christians have just as much right to speak up as anyone else. I am pleased when I hear of anyone who takes a stand against the tide.

He is the reason for the season! It offends me to see Christians lie down and take it! Merry Christmas has become a bad thing? As I see Star Bucks and others allude to Christmas in their ads while keeping a safe distance from actually coming out and using the banned greeting, I am stirred up inside. I make a point to tell anyone who says 'Happy Holiday' to me about my Savior who was born on a truly Holy day...a Happy Holiday for humankind. A Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment