welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, February 05, 2010




THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID.

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearchat Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosnt mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclace. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit it bnieg a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Most people want to control all aspects of their lives. They don't want to just let go in simple childlike faith and trust God fully. To this type of person the above text will be very irritating. They will want everything to be totally under their control as they perceive things. They will not be content until all is in place as they think it should be, even though the 'content' and 'meaning' of the above text still comes across inspite of the spelling.

God at times will hide His hand at work in our lives even though He is still at work. We may think that all is just chaos and out of control. We may even go so far as to think that we have done something wrong and are abandoned by God in a sense. Nothing could be farther from the truth!

Isaiah 55:8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. 9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God requires us to put our trust in Him. At times we may not know or comprehend what is going on in our life at a given moment. It is enough to acknowledge that God is still upon His throne and all is well inspite of what we perceive or may think. He is at work.

I once heard a wonderful woman of God (Corey Ten Boom) say that from our earthly vantage point it looks like the chaotic underside of a work of embrodery and that from Gods orderly heavenly vantage point it looks as it should look.

Romans 11:33O the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! how unsearchable are his judgments, and his ways past finding out!

Isaiah 53:6All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way...

Isaiah 56:11Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way...

God says:Isaiah 55:8For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.9For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

God requires us to put our trust in Him. So simple a child can do it.

2 Samuel 22:31As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him.

Psalm 16:1Preserve me, O God: for in thee do I put my trust.

Psalm 18:2The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower.

Psalm 25:2O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me.

Psalm 37:5Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass.

Almighty Master Creator God can be trusted. Jesus Christ loves you dearly!

Numbers 23:19God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

Isaiah 5510For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.12For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.13Instead of the thorn shall come up the fir tree, and instead of the brier shall come up the myrtle tree: and it shall be to the LORD for a name, for an everlasting sign that shall not be cut off.

Has God made promises to you? Does it seem as though you may have misunderstood?

The enemy of our soul is a theif and a robber. Satan will seek to rob us of the promises of God. He will seek to convince us that we were wrong and that the promise of God was only in our imagination, nothing more then a foolish day dream.

Satan will do anything to get us to doubt God, he will do anything to rob us of God's promises to us. Do not look to circumstances of life to decide if God is faithful or not. He is still upon His throne and in all command and authority!

Speaking of Satan:John 8:44... He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Look to the content of Gods promises to you and not your current circumstances or anything else. God is 2 Corinthians 9:8And God is able to make all grace abound toward you; that ye, always having all sufficiency in all things, may abound to every good work: Our God is able!!!

Romans 16:20And the God of peace shall bruise Satan under your feet shortly. The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen.

Father,We are so thankful to You today for all that You have done and are doing for us. Today we acknowledge Your loving hand at work in our lives inspite of what we perceive or think. We know that Your Word is truth. We know that You are in full control of oue lives and that you are able.Amen

Jeremiah 33:14Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.

Isaiah 55:11So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

Hallelujah! Praise The Lord! So shall it be...
David