welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, May 26, 2014

A Young Man Recollects


I used to go to the Fox on Friday nights through 1975 and 1977 or so. I really didn't know Long Beach as it was a very un-familiar and far away place to me at 12 years old.
 
 We were there for Rev. Brant Bakers Shekinah Fellowship.
 
 Believe it or not, I really enjoyed those nights out there even though I resented my parents for making me attend a religious function or "church." 
 
Who would have figured that I now live in Long Beach and drive by the old location almost daily. 
 
Well, I learned a lot from Brant Baker and his Shekinah Fellowship.

http://cinematreasures.org/theater/1971/

No comments:

Post a Comment