welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Prosper My Way

IF NOW THOU DO PROSPER MY WAY


Lord we need immediate assistance, at once, now, just as the scriptures declare: You are an ever present help in time of need. Lord, it seems that you always wait until the last minute; it drives me crazy! But I know that you are always on time, never late.

Even though God is outside of our time domain, He is always in time.


Genesis 24:42-46

And I came this day unto the well, and said, O LORD God of my master Abraham, if now thou do prosper my way which I go:
And she say to me, Both drink thou, and I will also draw for thy camels: let the same be the woman whom the LORD hath appointed out for my master's son.
And before I had done speaking in mine heart, behold, Rebekah came forth with her pitcher on her shoulder; and she went down unto the well, and drew water: and I said unto her, Let me drink, I pray thee.
And she made haste, and let down her pitcher from her shoulder, and said, Drink, and I will give thy camels drink also: so I drank, and she made the camels drink also.


John 4:35

Saynot ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest.


2 Corinthians 6:2

(For he saith, I have heard thee in a time accepted, and in the day of salvation have I helped thee: behold, nowis the accepted time; behold, nowis the day of salvation.)


Luke 19:9

And Jesus said unto him, Thisdayis salvation come to this house, because he also is a son of Abraham


Acts 11:15

And asI began to speak, the Holy Ghost fell on them, as on us at the beginning.


Matthew 20:34

So Jesus had compassion on them, and touched their eyes: and immediately their eyes received sight, and they followed him.


Mark 1:42

And as soon as he had spoken, immediatelythe leprosy departed from him, and he was cleansed.
Luke 1:62-64

And they made signs to his father, how he would have him called.  And he asked for a writing table, and wrote, saying, His name is John. And they marvelled all.   his mouth was opened immediately, and his tongue loosed, and he spake, and praised God.


Numbers 13:30

And Caleb stilled the people before Moses, and said, Let us go up atonce, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it.


Acts 3:6-8

Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediatelyhis feet and ankle bones received strength.  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God.


Lord, help us to see your hand in every second of every day.

Saints of God, rejoice and sing, be joyful. God is time sensitive.


Tilson

No comments:

Post a Comment