welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Easter Week End

We spent all day Saturday and all day Sunday painting the interior of a home that a couple we have witnessed to over the last few years just purchased. They were in a bind and needed to get the home painted so that they could move in.

Even though we are booked up for the next couple of months we squeezed their job in.

So we gave up our selves to help them out. We condensed a week's worth of work into just two days. All of us were exhausted and throughly tired.

We shared the Lord through our actions. They know that as Christians Easter has great significance to us. By giving up our own plans and helping them we hoped that they would see that we mean it when we tell them that we love them and that God loves them even more so.

David

PS
I am still sore and recovering from pushing myself so hard. I get real cranky when I am tired. So forgive me if some of my post are off center line.

No comments:

Post a Comment