welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, May 02, 2008





Do you remember the last time you climbed a tree? Do you remember how much you used to love it? I do. If you’re like me you never planned on the last time you did it being your last time doing it. In fact, you never planned on there being a last time.
And it’s the same for a million things that are precious in life that we may never do again. Playing a role-playing game with your friends, burning a leaf with a magnifying glass, or eating a meal with your grandfather. It’s possible to dwell on this to the point of it becoming morbid, but we don’t have to.

Instead, just remember a simple, very old concept: appreciate everything you do — no matter how tedious — as you are doing it. Appreciate life.
Genesis 2:7And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The wonderful God did wonderfully.
Psalm 16:11Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fulness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.
Psalm 21:4He asked life of thee, and thou gavest it him, even length of days for ever and ever.
Psalm 23:6Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.
Psalm 27:4One thing have I desired of the LORD, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the LORD, and to enquire in his temple.
Psalm 36:9For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.
Psalm 42:8Yet the LORD will command his lovingkindness in the day time, and in the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my life.
Psalm 63:3Because thy lovingkindness is better than life, my lips shall praise thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment