welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Praise Almighty God For His Faithfulness


Faith~ fullness
Psalm 36:5Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.
Psalm 89:1I will sing of the mercies of the LORD for ever: with my mouth will I make known thy faithfulness to all generations.
Psalm 89:2For I have said, Mercy shall be built up for ever: thy faithfulness shalt thou establish in the very heavens.
Psalm 89:5And the heavens shall praise thy wonders, O LORD: thy faithfulness also in the congregation of the saints.
Psalm 89:8O LORD God of hosts, who is a strong LORD like unto thee? or to thy faithfulness round about thee?
Isaiah 25:1O Lord, thou art my God; I will exalt thee, I will praise thy name; for thou hast done wonderful things; thy counsels of old are faithfulness and truth.
Lamentations 3:23They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.