welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Pastor Tilson Shumate Shekinah Fellowship

I need to get to what God called “The Tip of Ethiopia.” He said it to me in a dream on Good Friday, at the end of a five day fast. God will get me there!

Pastor Tilson Shumate
Bless The Man Of God! God will provide. God is mighty. Almighty God.
Genesis 22:8
And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself...

Psalm 40:17

But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.
 
Psalm 63:7

Because thou hast been my help, therefore in the shadow of thy wings will I rejoice.

Psalm 94:17

Unless the LORD had been my help, my soul had almost dwelt in silence.

Psalm 121:1

I will lift up mine eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help.

Psalm 121:2

My help cometh from the LORD, which made heaven and earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment