welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clouds Apr 23, 2005

This is a diffrent view of clouds. Sometimes we see them with out noticing them. I felt the need to document a winter's days worth of clouds as I view them through my lens. Here you have tons of water vapor gently floating by as if they are light as a feather. Clouds relaxes the mind and calms the soul. I wanted this film to be therapy for anyone who views it...I think you will agree I have acheived my goal. I want to give my graditude to Adam Fielding for his very inspirational sound track. Adams talent makes this film come alive. Relax and enjoy the Master Creator's sky paintings...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1330714123512103097#

No comments:

Post a Comment