welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Food will be the new gold soon, The Bible tells us that in the last days a bag of gold will buy a loaf of bread...

As I got my pass from the guard I couldn't help but notice the dead grass lawns all around this private gated community. I asked the guard what had happened? "They sprayed them to kill everything then they are going to plant a special grass seed," he replied." He continued, "The grass seed is immune to the poison." 

A few days later I saw close up as a truck full of spray equipment drove up to where I was working. The men got out and sprayed the lawn with their Agent Orange derivative from Monsanto. I quickly got away from them.

Because a helicopter pilot I know from Viet Nam told me that everyone he knew on spray detail had died from exposure to Agent Orange that they were made to spray on the jungles. He survived because he was on a gun ship and not spray detail.

 And here it was right in front of me.  The men doing the spraying had no clue as to the danger they were in. They had no respirator mask on or protective clothing. I thought to my self, "no one will tell them the truth, they are expendable to the landscaping company that they work for..."

The World According to Monsanto

On March 11 a new documentary was aired on French television (ARTE – French-German cultural tv channel) by French journalist and film maker Marie-Monique Robin, The World According to Monsanto - A documentary that Americans won’t ever see. The gigantic biotech corporation Monsanto is threatening to destroy the agricultural biodiversity which has served mankind for thousands of years.
http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=105 
The videos on the above link are no longer working. After you read the text you can view the video here:


No comments:

Post a Comment