welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, July 21, 2013

I put up a Brant Baker video on youtube and took it down because a copyrighted song was sung by the choir at the end of the video and got flagged as a possible copyright violation by someones robot. "He shall reign for ever and ever, Hallelujah, Hallelujah" was the song being sung by the Shekinah choir.

Even though it is under fair use, I had to take it down because David Di Sabbatino of the Lonnie Frisbee documentary reported me to Youtube for sharing a trailer to his documentary. I had a link to his website on the post, free publicity for him. But he dissed me anyway. I got one point against me for that. One more and Youtube will close my account.  So...

A truly good historic video from 1977, made by Brant Baker will not appear on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment