welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Heavy Rare Earth Mine

To close the deal, McKenzie felt he had to get to know the Dotsons.


 “I was willing to go down a turkey trail and not really know where it would end,” he says. “Maybe it was the situation. I did have the time to do it, but I don’t know how many people would have.”
 

Alaska’s Billion Dollar Mountain --- How Jim McKenzie acquired the mining rights to a mountain of rare earths worth billions. "I didn’t think I’d get into the minerals business. It looks like I orchestrated this brilliant move, right? But it’s just inadvertent luck”


No comments:

Post a Comment