welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Since I live in the area I am in Long Beach CA a couple of times a month. I go by the Shekinah Fellowship geographical areas when I am there.

Some times I get the sense of Shekinah's presence as it was so long ago. Almost as if God were allowing me to travel back in time and re experience those incredible times when the Holy Spirit was moving at Shekinah during Brant's watch.

At those particular moments this hope and optimism floods my soul. I recall Brant's enthusiasm and faith in every detail.

Then I drive back home wondering what I am supposed to do with these awakened memories of Shekinah Fellowship as it used to be...

Believe me when I tell you that there is a man that will one day appear on the scene who will restore the good things of Shekinah Fellowship that all of us can agree upon. He will be incredibly focused upon Christ and he will not have secret sin to anchor him down from moving forward as Brant had.

This man is a fighter who knows how to win. He is powerful in the Lord and you will recognize him the minute you come under his ministering. He is a loving husband and a loving father of his children.

God has placed the same anointing upon him as Brant Baker had. Pastor Tilson and myself agree that this man is the one that God has chosen to continue the healing ministry that Brant Baker had believed for.

God has kept this man hidden in the 'back~side~of~the~desert' until the right moment in time for him to take over.

We are not surprised at God's wonderful hand in this man's life. He has held the flame for years and years, patiently waiting on the Lord for the promise. Knowing that the day will come when he is released to minister full time.

And when that day comes all of us will rejoice with him in the power and presence of the Lord Jesus Christ.