welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, March 01, 2010

I just finished the post under this one and was trying to put my picture on the left side of the post and it just would not work for me, which is very unusual. After about 6 years of doing this, I should know.
Well it eventually worked as it used to for all those years. And then on my blog "dash board" an ad from Google for Google Chrome browser appears. It says, "Crash proof."

The implication of Google deliberately not letting me install a picture on my post until after a few frustrating tries using windows explorer as my browser are suspect...hmm...

Come on guys...that is so lame.
.
On another front...

Google Chrome Continues to Grow at Other Browsers' Expense
mashable.com — Remember how Google Chrome’s market share grew last month, but Firefox and Internet Explorer’s shares slipped downward ever-so-slightly? That trend continued in February, according to web analytics company Net Applications. This time, however, Chrome was the only browser to grow at all (Safari moved up a little bit in January, but not so this ti..
http://mashable.com/2010/03/01/chrome-growth/