welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Selling the 'anointing' away...

I was on the phone today with my friend Erik. Our topic was about the apparent loss of those who were once known to be genuinely prophetic to something more pathetic.

You see, there is this one website where a lot of so called prophetic people gather to tell us their prophet 'words' and to sell us their prophetic wares. It is honestly quite discusting to see the unholy mixture on their site of merchandising and pathetic attempts to whip up a 'word from the Lord.' Seems like a fifty/fifty mixture.
I have a friend who tells the story better then I do on his blog:


Those of you who know me personally, know how outspoken I can get about these things. But I won't do it here and mess up the carpet.

Read my friends take on it and you will know just how I am feeling about this festering sore in the Body of Christ today...
It's so wrong!

David