welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Let me set the table for what follows with these Scriptures

John 3:14


And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

John 12:32


And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

Matthew 10:38


And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me.

Matthew 27:32


And as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name: him they compelled to bear his cross.

Matthew 27:40


And saying, Thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days, save thyself. If thou be the Son of God, come down from the cross.

There is this fellow who disputes that there even was a cross:
Jesus wasn't crucified?  is his claim, at least not on a cross.
http://theweek.com/article/index/204596/jesus-wasnt-crucified

No comments:

Post a Comment