welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, January 03, 2013


STRENGTH FOR 2013
 
Where does the bee get the honey from? Surely not from garbage dumps or even piles of dung. There is no honey! A bee gets the honey from the pure nectar of a flower. That’s the source of honey. And where does a Christian get his strength from? Not from public opinion, philosophy or political correctness. There is only one source; it is the WORD OF GOD, the BIBLE. A New Year resolution? Begin to read God’s Word. When you open the Bible, God opens His mouth. He speaks to you. Strength flows to you from this heavenly source. With this personal word from me to you, I pray for you, my dear Face Book “congregation”. You are very special to me. Your comments thrill my heart. I promise to write to you every day in the New Year, as the Lord enables me. Enjoy a blessed and victorious 2013 in the name of Jesus.           
 
REINHARD BONNKE

No comments:

Post a Comment