welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, November 06, 2013


When was the last time you exercised the gift of tongues? I know that in all the years that I had attended Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa (Since 1967) I rarely heard anyone speaking in tongues there.

Seems like all of the gifts of the Holy Spirit are marginalized in most churches even though they may be taught about while going through those Biblical passages that mention them.

The Holy Spirit is a person and not a force or a power. Paul the apostle even admonished to not 'quench' this person.

1 Thessalonians 5:19Quench not the Spirit.

Paul also said:
1 Corinthians 14:5I would that ye all spake with tongues...

1 Corinthians 14:18I thank my God, I speak with tongues more than ye all:

Univ of Phil. study examines people who speak in tongues with MRI which proves the speech center is not working.




No comments:

Post a Comment