welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Pastor Tilson is back from Angola.


I just got a call from pastor Tilson. Since he was out in the wilderness near his current home the reception was very poor. His voice trailed in and out. I did hear him tell me that he witnessed someone who was completely blind receive their eye sight. He actually saw eyes as they were forming.
Another part that was clear was him telling me that there was tremendous spiritual warfare.
As soon as I get more information I will pass it along to you.
Lord we thank You for bringing pastor Tilson home safe. You are faithful.
David

No comments:

Post a Comment