welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, November 27, 2014

We All Have A Lot To Be Thankful For

My thankful thoughts:

My every breath is life that God breathed into the nostrils of our father Adam.

When I open my eyes in the morning to greet the day which the Lord has made and I am glad in it.

My wife, my family and my friends all complete me.

When I close my eyes and the Lord comes manifested presence to me.

Knowing that this world is not all that there is and that I belong to the Kingdom that is not of this
I
world.

I am a citizen of Heaven, the Kingdom of God.

Like Moses found out; I am and He Am and was and will be.

I have the life of the ages, eternal life in Him.

Nothing can separate me from the love that provided for me all of these.

In my weakness and in my failures I have a God that still loves me unconditionally.

I rejoice that I can rejoice.

I am blessed when I come across ethical, morally good sincere people, like a refreshing ocean breeze they are to my soul.

I am humbled by the fact that He is ever there and easily entreated and always with open arms and a kiss on my neck.

For all these things and so much more He is worthy of my thanksgiving and all my praise!

And I thank Him for all my loyal readers who make typing this blog such an enjoyable labor of love for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment