welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, November 02, 2014

Young Men doing amazing things on the golf course

When I was young my friends and I would always gather in front of Scott Clucas' house because his house was right on the beach.

We would all sit on the outdoor furniture and talk and watch girls.

It was a great time. We would body surf and skim board when the black ball flag was up. And then when it went down we would hit the water again to go surfing.

Essentially our back yard that we grew up in was the pacific ocean.

I can still recall the tube rides as I would look out of the opening and hearing the water collapsing as I was propelled along in the 'green room.' 

We were water men!

These guys kind of sparked memories in me of those good old days.

There were so many wonderful times.

I would imagine that these guys will look back on these days that they are together like I have done.


No comments:

Post a Comment