welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, June 07, 2015

Desert Ministry


There is no better place to wait upon the Lord than in the desert in my opinion.


No distractions and real silence.

I love 4X4 driving out to the desert places and just hanging with the Lord.

When Jesus heard of it, he departed thence by ship into a desert place apart:
Matthew 14:13


And he said unto them, Come ye yourselves apart into a desert place, and rest a while: for there were many coming and going


And they departed into a desert place by ship privately.

 
And when it was day, he departed and went into a desert place:

 
And the apostles, when they were returned, told him all that they had done. And he took them, and went aside privately into a desert place belonging to the city called Bethsaida.

 If you have not done this, perhaps you should think about doing it.

If you do not own a 4X4 perhaps you could contact this Christian 4X4 group and see if you could work something out to be able to go out into the desert with one of them.

I gave away my 4X4 that I drove for 28 years so I can't go out into the desert on my own anymore.

I have to go with others now.

Lately the powers that be have been quietly closing off much of the desert that we used to frequent.



No comments:

Post a Comment