welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, July 02, 2016

Send The Fire

Oh…and here is an old cassette tape that has been passed around so many times that I have no clue as to how many generations this particular copy is from the original tape.

My friend Erik has uploaded it to Youtube for everyone to have access to it.
 
If you will ignore the low quality and allow the content to come across to you, as have a lot of Christians, you might get a small taste of what the tip of revival feels like.

 When I first listened to it, I thought it was simple and corny, but as I continued to listen the Holy Spirit manifested His presence in the room and I soon enough had tears streaming down my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment