welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, November 02, 2008

http://www.sos-love.net/


My friend Barb from http://www.sos-love.net/ that I have known for quite a few years has just sent me this email that I want to share with everyone here.
"Hi David!

Glad you included me in your invite with this move.

I have written a brief up date for you of what I have been 'doing' and experiencing in the 'post' PMI days.

It seems I have spent the past 7 years in the wilderness places and this summer God began to bring me out and many things began to open before me. He has brought much restoration to me in areas where I determined 'dead' and 'lost'. He has also brought back and restored to me friends from the past that had once shunned me and pushed me aside leaving me alone. Total and absolute restoration in many areas.

Through the 'wandering' He has sustained, healed, trained, and prepared not only me but also a place for me. I have been to foreign lands to minister His truths. At His word to 'Be established in that place' I have provided spiritual covering for many ministers and fellowships in the Philippines through a ministry organization established, at His request, called Beauty for Ashes Restoration Ministries Int'l. The main purpose of is to provide 'safe haven' for those injured in the body to provide for healing, training and equipping and sending forth. So that those the enemy 'thinks' he has conquered and those purposes the enemy 'thinks' he has squelched will be restored and will be established upon the earth as God plans. The primary purpose is to establish a physical retreat/training center for those who are broken to physically come and experience His love as their wounds are dressed and they experience healing to the point of restoration and strength to press onward into His purposes in their lives as they establish His kingdom on earth. A virtual one is also feasible with the exception of my lack of expertise and association with those who have like calling/vision at this point in time.

Through BFA we have traveled to several countries, the Philippines where we have established ourselves with oversight of a dozen or more churches and have plans to join with a sister ministry in establishing schools and also a child sponsorship program for the civil war torn areas in Mindanao where the Muslim activists still raid villages, take hostages and murder at will. Uganda and Kenya where they also seek oversight and the establishment of schools and assistance for their orphanages. There are others where we have been invited but do not have the workers or the finances to move on at this time.

I have also been wandering from fellowship to fellowship as God led and held meetings in our home for a couple years until one day God said "it is time to stop wandering". We entered into a small church plant in our area and have been there for a couple years now. They share the vision I have had for many years for our area and region. I have been attending as a 'pew' sitter while my husband jumped right in and became active within the leadership as adviser and intercessory. But this past summer I began to experience the prophetic anointing as I had in the past and even more so. I thought my usefulness was over when I was expelled from PMI...I apparently thought wrong. Praise God for second and even third and fourth and more chances!

Since the end of June many things have been changing in my life in the area of spirituality. I don't know if anyone can share with me in this or not but I have experienced a tremendous 'shift' in the spirit realm over the summer. I experienced a season of dreams that like I had not before and doors are open that had not been open before locally. I have had such an upsurge in dreams and revelation from the Lord; so much so this past week I have experienced 2 or more dreams a day/night. Many I sense are for the overall church and some for the fellowship I attend.

I was reading one of Suzy's posts from years ago and can relate to what she was saying about not seeing the activity of the enemy, yet knowing it is there and must be dealt with and yet having an acute sense of what the Father is doing and where He is leading. I have been 'seeing' much of what He is doing and where He is leading but do not seem to be able to find others who also 'see' as I do or even care at this point....that is a bit unsettling as I am quite sure that what I am receiving is from Him and I am not the only one.

The leadership has called for and formed a Prophetic Round Table at our church and to my surprise I was requested to head it up. I have agreed even though I 'think' there may be one more suitable/experienced. Please keep this in prayer as I step forward into this position. I want to be able to articulate to those who sit with me there what God has been showing me as I stand watch, in ways they also can gain insight and spiritual understanding. I also want to be able to 'see' the things God has placed within them for sharing.

I would appreciate it if anyone can share with me their experiences and if they can relate to what I have been experiencing in the past few months in the way of increased and even deeper revelation from God. The basic message being that it is past 'time' for the church to awake and sober up and the time is very near when those that refuse to do so will be left in the past as others move forward.

Thanks again for the opportunity to share and be a part of the group. Looking forward to insights! I have thought of and prayed for you often over the years, thinking of your Desert Ministry as I wandered through 'my desert'.

Blessings to you all!

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment