welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, November 16, 2008


This past Saturday afternoon, I had a very enjoyable meeting with past Shekinah Fellowship members Jud and Tara Hoyt. We talked for about three hours, discussing the Shekinah days from about 1973 on......

I had seen photos of Jud in the comment section of this website, and realized that I remembered his face from way back in 1975 and 1976, when Brant Baker and the Shekinah Fellowship Miracle Ministry came up to the Seattle area for a series of meetings...

Well, when we discovered a couple weeks ago that we lived within minutes of each other, we decided to get together and talk and share memories. Tara and Jud's perspective was different than mine, in that they were right there in the middle of all the action, so to speak, while I was just one of so many people who were blessed by the ministry. I let both Jud and Tara know that, while Brant was undoubtedly anointed, I felt that the entire ministry team was anointed as well.

I remembered how blessed I was by the music that they shared all those years ago, and I wanted them to know that I so appreciated them and their part in Sheinah. As we spoke, they filled me in on some of the great (and sometimes funny) experiences that they remembered, and made me feel like I was right there with them at that time (and in a way, I was- having seen them minister in person a number of times, both in Los Angeles, and the Seattle area)...

Neither Jud nor Tara could have been any nicer, any more pleasant or warm than they were, and it was a real joy just talking and sharing with them. We will get together again, to be sure, as there is only so much you can discuss in a three hour visit, but I feel like I've known them for most of my life, and I wanted all who visit this website to know about these wonderful people of God.

God bless you all- pastor Jim Ewing

No comments:

Post a Comment