welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, December 15, 2011

He Holds The Universe In The Span Of His Hand...A Thought For A Tuesday...


Isaiah 40:12
Who hath measured the waters in the hollow of his hand, and meted out heaven with the span, and comprehended the dust of the earth in a measure, and weighed the mountains in scales, and the hills in a balance?


Acts 17:28
For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

Isn't it interesting how we tend to think small and project our smallness onto the Master Creator Almighty God? Watch this video to get a sense of how truly small we are in relation to the physical space we occupy. How big is our God? God is greater then any problem that you may be facing and fully capable of being your help in time of need. Balance your perception and magnify the Lord in your life today. Allow Him to be who He is as He is...All Mighty God maker of the universe and Savior of our souls. He is all powerful and He is able to deliver us out of any situation that we find our selves in. All we need to do is ask Him and stand firm that He hears us and will respond to us.

Psalm 3:4
I cried unto the LORD with my voice, and he heard me out of his holy hill. Selah.


Psalm 120:1
In my distress I cried unto the LORD, and he heard me.


Jonah 2:2
And said, I cried by reason of mine affliction unto the LORD, and he heard me; out of the belly of hell cried I, and thou heardest my voice.


Hebrews 4:16
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.


Trust in, cling to, rely upon and trust in the Lord! Velcro unto Him and He will hear you...


1 Samuel 1:27
For this child I prayed; and the LORD hath given me my petition which I asked of him:


What do you need today/ what can God help you with today?


James 4:2
... yet ye have not, because ye ask not.

No comments:

Post a Comment