welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The MTA excavates under Grand Central Terminal in New York with controlled detonations. Pretty Kewl!

Shameless Smelly Oily Putrid Snake Scum Self serving Dirtbag Viper Republican Roy Blunt Revealed As Senator Who Snuck ‘Monsanto Protection Act’ Into Spending Bill

 IRS claims it can read your e-mail without a warrant. The ACLU has obtained internal IRS documents that say Americans enjoy "generally no privacy" in their e-mail messages, Facebook chats, and other electronic communications.

 Manliest log splitter - ever. Not sure why we can't buy these anymore.Doh!
 
 I once drove Jazz Pianist Peggy Duquesnel to a new years party at Michael Keaton's home in the early 90's. I was fully prepared to wait outside in the car for two hours. There was a rap on the roof of the car and I saw Michael summoning me. He invited me into his home where his family was gathered and wanted me to participate in celebration with them. I will never forget that as long as I live...we sang Christmas songs around the piano!
 TIL Mr. Rogers heard that a limo driver was going to be stuck outside in the limo for 2 hours, so he invited him into the house. Then he sat up front with the limo driver and talked to him on the way back.

Cops tell man recording them on his phone that his phone is a weapon. He doesn't stop filming, so they beat and arrest him.

  My daughter fixed her cousin's barbie after the head popped off and would not reattach. I laughed.

The picture was taken a bit soon, but this is an officer from our town visiting the the local skate park. He landed this frontside board slide in 30lbs of police gear an boots.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment