welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, May 05, 2016

Shekinah Fellowship Matrix





Shekinah Fellowship Matrix

I wanted to let you in on why I chose to make the intro to some of the Shekinah Fellowship videos in the 'Matrix' motif.

 As anyone who has seen the trilogy of Matrix films knows, the world of Matrix is under an illusion of being real when in fact it is nothing more then an illusion created in the minds of incapacitated humans.

Humans who have been deprived of true life as it was intended to be lived.

Speaking of Satan's 'matrix' Jesus Christ said:

John 10:10
 The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.

There is a conflict between the program that controls the illusion and those who have escaped the illusion in the Matrix movies.

Neo, one of the main characters of the movie is portrayed as a savior who has been prophesied to come. Neo defeats the program, thus releasing the humans from its control and captivity.

As in real life, there are those who choose to remain under the illusion.


Jesus says:

John 5:40
And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.

Another reason for my usage of the Matrix theme is that Pastor Brant Baker desired to reach as many people as possible with the gospel message.

 He used television and radio and cassette tapes along with the old LP records.

 If he were alive in this point in time he would certainly use the internet as well.

Therefore I have used the Matrix theme as the intro to Shekinah Fellowship to the net.

It is a humbling thing for me to realize that God has seen fit for me to be the first person to introduce Pastor Brant Baker and Shekinah Fellowship to the World Wide Net.

At the time only Susan Dixon had any mention of Shekinah Fellowship on her website, she mentioned the choir. 

Sure there are some who have made mention of Pastor Brant Baker and Shekinah Fellowship on the net before me.

I have had the honor and privilege of introducing Shekinah Fellowship, as it was recorded on video tape, to the matrix of the internet.

That is why you see the words 'Shekinah Fellowship' interacting with the symbolism of the internet (Controlling Matrix).

I wanted to visually impact into the mind of the viewer that something was happening.

 Shekinah Fellowship was entering a new level of sorts.

A new venue that it had never before entered up to that point.

Over the years, I hunted and searched out anything that I could find on the net about Pastor Brant Baker and Shekinah Fellowship.

Intially I found very little.

It surprised me deeply that so many people could have experienced the power and presence of the Lord at the meetings of Shekinah Fellowship and not even share that experience on the net.

Why?

 I was totally baffled.

I finally got off my chair and rolled up my sleeves and went to work. I entered the world of Neo so to speak.

Today the fruit of my efforts is beginning to show.

 I am seeing those who were once behind the scenes of Shekinah Fellowship show up and connect with others of the same experience.

I had introducing the fact that Pastor Brant Baker and Shekinah Fellowship ever existed to a new generation.

Yes, there are those who would choose to remain in the grip of the Matrix and wish that we would just quit and go away.

 And there are those who had awakened and were delighted to see our work here.

At the end of some of the videos I have shown 'Liquid Fire.'

This is symbolic of the Holy Spirit in my opinion.

 Shekinah Fellowship was all about the Holy Spirit at work in people.

The burning fire of the Holy Spirit washing over the people like water...

Nothing can change the course of a life more then a one split second touch of the Holy Spirit.

 Not ten years of seminary school, not fifty years of life in churches and religious organizations.

One touch of the Holy Spirit can wake up a person from the Matrix of this world instantly!

Matthew 3:11

 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. But he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire.

Today if you look up Shekinah Fellowship you find about 191,000 results in Google.

When I started this website ten years ago there was only one result, Susan Dixon's website.

Lord bless her!

David Sloane
 https://shekinahfellowship.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment