welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Wednesday, August 08, 2007

My friend


Originally posted Wednesday, August 08, 2007


Hi,
I just wanted to remind you of my friend's Blog.

 He is a great writer with the wit of Samuel Clemens in my opinon.
 
 

I came across Oengus Moonbones in one of my futile searches for "Shekinah Fellowship" a few years back.


 In those days there was only ONE website that even mentioned Shekinah Fellowship.

 Susan Dixon's website:
Anyway, Oengus had made mention of Brant Baker and Shekinah Fellowship on his blog way back on October 1st 2005.
Here is that link.

You have to scroll down on the linked page to see his comments on Shekinah Fellowship...
http://lunarskeletons.blogspot.com/2005_10_01_archive.html

[Note: Oengus has since become a Calvary Chapel pastor and has sanitized his blog so things on his blog are no longer as they were at the time of this posting.]

I have been dropping in on this guy ever since.

He thinks that no one reads his musings, even though everything he writes is plastered all over the net...LOL!

 I think that the guys at Google like him.
He and I have emailed each other back and forth a few times.

 He has shared some great stories with me.

Sharing what he knows about Brant and Shekinah, since he was there, participating, when it all happened.
Check Oengus Moonbones out, you just might like his writing as do I.
David Sloane

No comments:

Post a Comment