welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Surfer dude


Surfer dude
This just in from my friend Suzy. Can any of you Daniel types interpret her dream for her?...

"I had a weird dream. I don't know if I told you about the recurring dream I had in the past. It was always in this house with three levels, the first one was very familiar and we hung out there always. The second level we would venture into once in a while and was even more wonderful than the first level, more comfortable, but not as "familiar" as the first. The third level we would just peek into and was really quite scary.

There is always an urge in me to explore the third level but because of fear I stayed away. The house is unlike any I have been into before and has a lot of trees surrounding it. Sometimes the house is pristine and orderly, other times the house is trashed. Always the same house, but usually I dream about different people in the house, sometimes my mom and dad, sometimes my kids, sometimes my friends.

A couple of years ago, the Lord gave me the interpretation of the dream. He said that the house represents my life. When I dream the house is trashed, my real life is usually disorganized, I'm behind in my duties and I'm stressed out. When the house is pristine, things in my real life are going smoothly.The levels of the house represent my spirit man. I live on the first level alot, which represents the "I'm saved, a child of God, I know Jesus". The second level is my the deeper level of my soul where I really communicate with the Lord. I don't go there as often but it's where I really find my peace.The third level represents that deep deep portion of my soul that God speaks to once in a while. It is the prophetic level. I'm scared of it, although I've had glimpses into it.

So the dream I had last nite was about the house. It was a wreck. Instead of having a third level, it had a guest house in the back. And this guest house had it's own three levels. The guest house was clearly not being used, but had all the furnishings, along with cobwebs, and dust, and was a wreck, but you could see it had great potential. The electricity was on, and the water wason, but was waiting for someone to occupy it.

I kept thinking in my dream that we had to fix it up and rent it out, but then someone suggested that we use it for Andy. I commented that it was "too scary" for Andy, but that I would ask him. I asked Andy, and he thought it would be so cool to live there after we fixed it up a bit.So I'm wondering how this is to be interpreted. Is it cutting those apron strings? Does my lack of venturing into the thrid level mean that it was taken away from me and set aside for Andy? weird dream....

Suzy"

No comments:

Post a Comment