welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, August 13, 2007

To all the dear people


To all the dear people

...who are writing and taking time to express there feelings and memories of Shekinah.
Greetings.
For many years of being a part of the ministry, I will never have negative memories, even though things where not perfect. Who can say before the Lord "I'am perfect". It is Christ in us who is perfect.

I knew Brant and his kindness. He was a gentle man who loved the Lord. I travelled with the ministry 5 days a week at times for yrs and knew how much Brant loved God. The power and Glory of God was everywhere. God was in these services, even using Brant, a weak vessel, to his Glory, in order to save the lost. I will always miss Brant and continue to hold his memory close to my heart. I wish others who I knew would respond to this post. Is Meg or Lesa reading this ? Please respond.

Rev Hannelore Tepper

(Lori)

No comments:

Post a Comment