welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, May 14, 2015

A Complete Orchestra And Choir Comprised Of Only One Guy

This guy is the "Tom Cruise" of Orchestra.

Ben Morfitt is a composer and multi-instrumentalist. He played every part of this piece (which he wrote) and then composited himself into a whole orchestra and choir of Ben Morfitts.

 I wrote this piece for a cartoon called Pegul that I am a co-creator of (which Is what all the characters on my right arm and the picture on my wall are from) It's sort of like a Hero vs Evil suite. 

(The main theme is the one tattooed on my arm too) I really hope you enjoy it! If you wanna hear more music from the same score check my soundcloud...

www.soundcloud.com/squidphysics

I know there are a couple of instruments missing from a FULL orchestra, but I had to work with what I had. 


Also I've never tried conducting before, so I'm not 100% sure what I'm doing, I just watched a load of videos of conductors and tried to do something similar to them. 

To find out how it was made head over to my social media and I will be uploading a "making of" video very soon...
www.instagram.com/squidphysics
www.facebook.com/squidphysics
www.twitter.com/squidphysics

Thanks for watching :D And thank you to Chris for letting me inside the Hull Albemarle to film the hall!

Ben

No comments:

Post a Comment