welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Saturday, May 16, 2015

Removing "Norton safe search" from your browser

Image result for Norton safe search
I spent a lot of time trying to search for how to remove Norton safe search from my Firefox browser.

No one had a workable solution, the Norton safe search persisted. Every time that I opened a new tab up came the Norton safe search page even though I followed everyone's solutions.

Finally I came upon this guys video.

I did what he shows you to do and it actually worked!

So I am posting this to help anyone else who has had the same persistent problem, hopefully this solution will come up when they Google how to remove Norton safe search.

No comments:

Post a Comment