welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, July 03, 2015

Pastor Tilson Shumate Man Of God




Pastor Tilson had been sent by the Holy Spirit to the Island of San Martin. 


As usual with him nothing was preplanned in advance. In fact it seemed strange to myself and Jim Ewing at first.

Tilson and his wife just went out in faith, not knowing what was about to happen, only that by believing perhaps something would happen.


Well...I got this email from Tilson:


David,

The goodness of God seems to happen when I travel. Things go in our favor when we favor His will. 


This Island is full of churches.

 Melodi and I have been leading people to the Lord and I am ministering in some of the churches.

 A Nazarene church pastor has invited me to pray for the sick this Tuesday night. 

A girl down the street from that church was blessed, or healed, or some major thing when I prayed for her. 

I got the Holy Ghost witness in my spirit as I prayed and then I saw that visible Shekinah glory on her face. 

Tuesday night could be the big night and start of the miracle services that God keeps telling me about. 

He said "Take my healing virtue to the outskirts of the body of Christ" the hem of His garment. 

Every where I go there is revival.

Tilson


And then I received this one:

David,

You must have got my email and were praying for the Tuesday night service because it was out of this world.


 A true miracle service in the purest form of the word 'Miracle Service'. 

I'll tell you all about it later.

Melodi and I watched the Lord prepare the service for us to minister.

 Even the speaker who was scheduled to preach came up and said that he would like to skip his sermon so we could go straight to the healing service.


Monday Melodi is speaking to the dept of education about using her bilingual Bible based educational grammar book in the school system here.


 It can be translated in any language to learn how to read and write in English and it gives the complete gospel message.

I get to go snorkeling almost every day.


 We spend most of our days on the French side of the Island.

 Amazing to me how the Lord has placed me in my element. One of the most beautiful beaches on earth.

Tilson


And once again the man of God finds that God is faithful when he steps out in faith. 


I have known Tilson since 1973 and can safely say that everywhere he goes God does stuff.

It is like this for most of those who call Lonnie Frisbee their spiritual father in the Lord, especially those who were fortunate to be personally discipled in the Lord by Lonnie.

There are so many Christians who can trace their spiritual lineage to Lonnie Frisbee who could be having these kind of experiences also.

 Lonnie liked to call them "Divine appointments."

No plans, no routines, only flexibility and a willingness to accept what God brings into your life.

Tilson and his wife lost everything in this current economy and had to move into their family cabin in the wilderness in order to survive.

But some how God has made a way where there is no way and provided for them to go out on this missionary journey inspite of having nothing left after the financial fire they went through.

Just as Pastor Chuck Smith has always told us when we were kids, "When God guides, God provides. The calling of God is the enabling of God."

Tilson and his wife have been through a financial firestorm, and yet through a series of miracles and their willingness to step out in faith, God has them geographically right where He needed them to be and is using them for His purposes.

It truly is mind blowing to see Tilson go places, recently he went to Africa and now he is on San Martin and he has not much income.

That is entirely all God.

What an indictment against those who use ministry as a way for personal financial gain.

 Is it any wonder that those who use the ministry for financial gain really have no anointing or power in their ministries.

I tell you of a certainty, everywhere that Pastor Tilson goes stuff happens in the Lord!

I look forward to hearing the full story of this his latest journey with the Lord.

 When I do I will post it here for you to enjoy.

David Sloane
PS
Below is a rough recording from the desert with Pastor Tilson, David, Ging and Erik.

People always ask us what we do out there, just guy talk and such really.

Well anyway here is just a small insight into our campfire discussions and such if you want to be the "fly-on-the-wall":

1 comment: