welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, December 13, 2015

A Psalm Of David The Word Of God


God is my shepherd; there is nothing I lack.


You lay me down in lush meadows.


You guide me toward tranquil waters,
reviving my soul.


You lead me down paths of righteousness,
for that is your way.


And when I walk through the valley, overshadowed
by death,
I will fear no harm, for you are with me.


Your rod and staff- they comfort me.
You spread a table before me
in face of my greater fears.


You drench my head with oil;
my cup overflows the brim.


Surely goodness and kindness
will accompany me all the days of my life.


and I will dwell in the house of the Holy
for the length of my days.

Psalm 23

 ***

 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 

John 1:1


Now let's approach the Word of God with reverence in our hearts for He is that Word!


Read the above Psalm again out loud as if you were telling God how you feel while believing each and every Word you speak forth.

And then read it again out loud once more knowing that you are speaking prophetically, proclaiming to the spirit realm what you believe as an Oracle of our God.

Words that you are speaking powerfully over your own life audibly.

Then sit back and meditate upon what just took place as the powerful Word of God does what only it can do in anyone's life.

Experience the blessing of the Word of God!

Allow it to permeate your being with it's richness like David did when he penned these powerfully fruitful Words.

The Living Words!

For the word of God is alive and active. 

Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; It is able to judge the ideas and thoughts of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

Of course the Word of God is alive for it is He Himself that we speak forth.

Ancient eternal Words that are firmly set in eternity that no power can ever remove from the throne of life.

Words that you are speaking over your own life with hope and faith, releasing their power in and around yourself, linking yourself to the Eternal Existence of Almighty God.


For in him we live and move and have our being.

Acts 17:28

Think about it.

Selah

David

Have a blessed Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment