welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Clouds


A few years ago we had a lot of rain here in southern California. I took some photos of the enormous clouds gently drifting by. I found an incredible musician in England named Adam Fielding. Adam gave me permission to use his fantastic music for the sound track of my video that I made of my photos.
Links to Adam Fielding:
I wanted to make a very relaxing video that expressed how I was feeling while watching all these wondourous (My word) clouds that weighed tons. Here were these massive heavy clouds drifting by as if light as a feather. Something that only Almighty God can do...Adam did an incredible job, as you will hear.
Be sure to turn up your sound.


Let me know what you think. There are two places for comments here. One directly under this post, if you don't want it out in the open. And another comment button on the right hand side, just about the middle. Which openly will show your comment on that same side for all to see.

I want to give credit to Robert Campbell for the wonderful cloud picture on this post. You can visit his site here: www.robertcampbellphotography.com/clouds.html

No comments:

Post a Comment