welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Restored World War II Planes Flew Over Me

This was an especially wonderful weekend for me. 


Friday, Saturday and Sunday I had several fully restored World War II planes flying over me off and on.

For $225.00 you could get a ride from Orange County airport to Long Beach Harbor and back.

Of course I grabbed my camera, every time I would hear that familiar propeller engine droning sound off in the distance and would run outside and catch them on video as best as I could.

They were all over the place when I was a kid in the 50's, but now they are few in number.

No comments:

Post a Comment