welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, December 24, 2012

Ever So Often God Assigns You Someone To Love That Rubs You The Wrong Way

 I was at an art show where I had one of my art works on display. One of the other displaying artist had brought her husband to the show, or should I say "dragged" him to the show. I tried my best to engage the totally bored man in some friendly conversation. He would have none of it no matter how hard I tried.

As it turned out, he was the rudest most arrogant human being I had ever had the displeasure of coming across in all my years on this earth. Seriously! I never knew such people existed. Honestly. 

 

He smelled of economic privilege to make matters worse. I kept trying to reach some conversational common ground since he was a contractor like myself. He was so put out that I was talking to him, his body language was screaming out that he so did not want to be there. Even my wife heard it some distance away...we were all so beneath him and how dare we address him.

 

 

When others tried to talk with him they too got the same treatment. 

Have you encountered someone like this?

Then Check this out... Loving The Unlovable

And then there is this...The Bait Of Satan 

No comments:

Post a Comment