welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Sunday, August 09, 2015

Of Current Interest In Light Of Recent Developments


It is interesting that Hillary Clinton is running for the Presidency of the United States of America.


 A.A. Allen has said that he had a vision and in that vision America had a female president.


 Here is some of that vision:
 

"As I stood atop the Empire State Building, I could see the Statue of Liberty, illuminating the gateway to the new world. 

Here, spread before me like an animated map, is an area 60 or 80 miles in diameter.

 I was amazed that the Spirit of the Lord should so move me, there atop the Empire State building. 

Why should I feel such a surge of His Spirit and power there?


Then suddenly I saw from the Atlantic and from the Pacific and out of the Gulf rocket-like objects that seemed to come up like fish leaping out of the water. 

High into the air they leaped, each headed in a different direction, but every one toward the United States.

 On the ground the sirens screamed louder, and up from the ground I saw similar rockets beginning to ascend. 

To me these appeared to be interceptor rockets although they arose from different points all over the United States; however, none of them seemed to be successful in intercepting the rockets that had risen from the ocean on every side.


These rockets finally reached their maximum height, slowly turned over and fell back toward the earth in defeat. 

Then suddenly the rockets which had leaped out of the oceans like fish all exploded at once. 

The explosion was ear-splitting. 

The next thing which I saw was a huge ball of fire. 

The only thing I have ever seen which resembled the thing I saw in my vision was the picture of the explosion of the H-bomb somewhere in the South Pacific.

 In my vision it was so real that I seemed to feel a searing heat from it."

Continue reading here:


SOVIET DELTA SUBMARINE FIRING SS-N-18 MISSILES - Edward L. Cooper, 1987

A Soviet DELTA III nuclear powered ballistic missile submarine firing SS-N-18 missiles.

 The DELTA III submarine was 155 meters long, had 16 missile firing tubes, and carried SS-N-18 nuclear missiles.

 http://shekinahfellowship.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment