welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Fluoride Serious Health Concerns. Can So Many Researchers Be Wrong?

Displaying IMG_1042.JPG


I use a six stage water filtration system to remove everything that is put into my water.

 After much research to find an affordable water purifying system I settled upon a do it yourself system that gave me incredible value per dollar spent.

I combined a two step system from Home Depot called the Kube and another four step system from Costco. Both are relatively cost effective and do the job efficiently when joined together in series.

The first system is comprised of two charcoal cylinders.

The second system is comprised of four stages, one of which is a reverse osmosis step.

It was very easy to install under my sink by myself.

You really should think about protecting yourself and your family from the extremely toxic water that is being presented to you.

This is important:

You will have to reintroduce the beneficial trace minerals back into your water that the above system removes.

No comments:

Post a Comment