welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

David Sloane's Hour Of Need And Another Opportunity For Harvest Blessing For Those Who Choose To Plant Seed

Hard to believe that I was once nicknamed "Laguna Blue Eyes" when I was in my early 20's by some girls at church.

I was tan and had long sun bleached hair from all the time spent outdoors at the beach surfing etc.

Looking back over the many years of my life I can honestly say that life can have some really hard
spots in it but we all grow and adapt to the changing scenarios.

Each chapter has it's blessings and it's trials.

We make it through each and every trial stepping on the stepping stones of the Word of God to safely get across the trials to the other side of them.

Here are a few supporting stones of  the Word that I have placed down in the waters, over the
many years, of the trials to safely cross to the other side.

 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." 
2 Corinthians 12:9

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Philippians 4:13

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. 10 We always carry around in our body the death of Jesus, so that the life of Jesus may also be revealed in our body. 11 For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus’ sake, so that his life may also be revealed in our mortal body. 12 So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you.
2 Corinthians Corinthians 4:8-12 


Today I find myself in just another trial.


Another tough spot to get through.

This time I need to reach out and hold on to Savior a bit firmer in my grip of the hem of His garment as well as stepping on the stones of the Word of God to make it through this current trail.

I can honestly say that I am not afraid.

As my wife and I sat in the office of my "Dr. House" type Urologist, he calmly told us, while sitting in a chair in the corner, that my biopsy came back and it confirmed that I had prostrate cancer which had spread to my hip lymph nodes and into my bones.

Since it was stage four he was not recommending removal of  the tumor which was exploding out the side of my enlarged prostrate gland.

It would only help spread the cancer more so in the condition.

I could hear my wife behind me cry.

But as for me, my immediate thought was, "No this trial ain't gonna take me out!"

I just did not feel the gloom of the situation my Doc and my wife were expressing at that moment.

I examined my reaction and there was no defeat or sense of "so this is it."

I knew that I had the victory through Jesus Christ who has sustained me through every other trial I had faced in the past.

Many was the time I would have died had Christ not been there to keep me safe from harm.

Way back in 1974 I was standing on the driveway of a new home being built in Laguna Beach on Cleo Street just back of the Taco Bell on Coast Highway.

I was talking with Tony Meston, the electrician on the job who I was working for at that time.

I heard a voice in my head say, "Take two steps side ways."

As I was pondering the voice it said it again, only this time more emphatically than the first time.

So I immediately took the two steps side ways.

No sooner than having done that a twenty eight ounce, serrated head, framing hammer slammed into the ground right where I had been standing!

It would have made a bulls eye right directly on the top of my scull had I remained standing where I was seconds before.


I would have died from the impact that moment, for you see that hammer had been dropped from the top of the second story of the house.

Tony looked at me in astonishment and said, "how did you know that was going to happen?"

Another time my wife and I were driving on the freeway when a kid in a green old mustang plowed into a big tractor trailer rig a few yards in front of us.

We were headed right smack into the middle of the fiery crash at 70 miles an hour and it was a few seconds before impact.

I said, "brace your self" to my wife as we approached.

We were going to be involved in an inescapable fiery tomb for sure.

Suddenly we are 100 yards on the other side of the crash!

As I found myself viewing the explosion in my rear view mirror and listening to my wife exclaim, "How did you do that?" I was wondering that myself.

We definitely had not driven through, it would not have even been possible.

We got translated to another location in nano seconds by God's hand.

One of the places in the Bible that I see the same instant transportation is here:

37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.
39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing.
40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea.
Acts 8:26-40 

When I was doing my Holy Land Tour in Jerusalem in 1976 I sat at the dinner table with an elder/usher from Calvary Chapel of Costa Mesa CA.

( We were blessed to be able to stay on the Mount Of Olives in the Intercontinental Hotel, which was an incredible hotel with Mediterranean style breakfast.)  

The man had a Hugh waxed handle bar mustash that curled at the ends like a barber shop quartet dude.

We were talking about supernatural things that he and Pastor Chuck Smith and the "boys" talked about behind closed doors.

One story I will always remember that he had told me was when he was in the navy during WW2.

He was stationed on board a battle ship in the pacific.

He said that he was on deck when a Japanese plane flew overhead and dropped a bomb exactly over the smoke stack of the battle ship, he knew he was seconds from death.

Suddenly he is standing on a near by island with one other sailor.   

Their clothing is dry.

He looks out over the ocean and he is seeing his ship, as if a film has been re-winded, because he sees the bomb being dropped by the Japanese plane and it falls right down the smoke stack.

 The ship munitions and such explode and in mere seconds the ship sinks and is no longer there.

Only he and the other man were saved by a miracle, standing there safe and sound with no explanation.

Most people today don't believe in miracles.

And He did not do many mighty works there, because of their unbelief.
Matthew 13:58

Jesus comes to His home town of Nazareth and is limited in what He can do there because they did not believe.

Faith is the currency of heaven.

We can't buy anything here on earth with out currency and we can't receive anything from heaven without faith.

Examine yourselves to see whether you are in the faith; test yourselves. Do you not realize that Christ Jesus is in you--unless, of course, you fail the test?
2 Corinthians 13:5

 So we see that they were not able to enter, because of their unbelief.
Hebrews 3:19

One man's plea,
The father instantly cried out, "I do believe, but help me overcome my unbelief!"
Mark 9:24

Unbelief is so powerful in it's ability to stop the good things of our God that might bless us.

I have faith that I will be here on earth to finish my ministry and to enjoy watching my grand children grow up.

And I have faith, should the Lord not return just yet, that I will see my grand children's children!

You can enter into my blessings by helping me in my time of financial need.

The Lord will heal me and you have an opportunity for blessing.

A spiritual law we all know about is
You will always harvest what you plant.
Galatians 6:7

Won't you help me to pay my bills since I can not work at the moment?

Will you help me to pay my share of my medical costs that I am incurring?

It is not even a loss to you if you come to my aid.

The Word makes it clear that you can and will "Harvest" if you plant.

I wonder how many of us are like the farmer who sat on the porch and never plants his own fields?

While his neighbors reap bountiful crops he has nothing coming from his barren field because of his own choice to not plant.

All because he never plants.

He does not enter into the blessing.

Galatians  6:2 says, "
2Carry one another’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the Law of Christ."

I certainly have a heavy burden that I can't carry by myself, I need help carrying to make it across this trial I find myself currently in.

If you are one of my faithful readers here is another relative verse:

 However, the one who receives instruction in the word must share in all good things with his instructor. 
Galatians 6:6 

Perhaps you have seen my videos up on YouTube and were blessed by them.

Yes the Lord will provide, but you now have an opportunity to help out a man of God in his hour of need.

My son and my wife have put up a crowdfunding site to help me.

 I am overwhelmed and humbled by all of you who did not hesitate to help me out.

Especially by those who I don't even know who have given to me.

It helps me out if you place this on your face book page.

And it helps me out even more if you ad the "widget" to your face book page or your blog, your website etc.

To date 56 people have shared my crowdfunding site, won't you join them?

Will you share this post with others?

"I looked for someone who might rebuild the wall of righteousness that guards the land. I searched for someone to stand in the gap in the wall so I wouldn't have to destroy the land, but I found no one.

Ezekiel 22:30

 God does look down on us.

He sees your help in rebuilding this wall of righteousness in the land.

He sees us helping one another.

Thank you to all who have given to me, may your gifts be multiplied and returned to you ten fold in your own hour of need should you ever have one.

Even if you don't have an hour of need may you be blessed until you can't can't contain the blessing and it overflows to others.

The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want.

Nor shall you!


En Agape'
David Sloane
 http://shekinahfellowship.blogspot.com/

 https://www.youcaring.com/davidsloane-763406

Peace, Love 

We are going to spend eternity together with Jesus Christ!!!

Praise The Lord Hallelujah. 

No comments:

Post a Comment