welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Monday, March 20, 2017

Everyone Has Something They Want To Do

Ever since I saw this movie I have fantasized staying in summer for an entire year.


But exactly how it is done I didn't know.

And where to go and when to go was beyond my understanding.

Now I just came across some suggestions that make it possible to pretty much be in summer for a whole year.

I seriously doubt if the Jetset ( In journalism, jet set was a term for an international social group of wealthy people who traveled the world to participate in social activities unavailable to ordinary people. The term, which replaced café society, came from the lifestyle of traveling from one stylish or exotic place to another via jet plane.) have an interest in following summer.


The Secret Of Where To Go And When

David Sloane
 https://www.youcaring.com/davidsloane-763406

No comments:

Post a Comment