welcome

This website uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website.
Please scroll to the bottom of page to read the notice if you are coming from the European Union...

Friday, January 01, 2016

Went To The Pasadena Rose Parade (1/1/2016)

Since I know you saw it on TV I will just show you my beginning and ending vids...LOL! 

(I changed my mind and will show you some of the highlights of the parade.) 

Jesus showed up!

Flying man float was very imaginative!

These guys were in the danger zone. They had a fire Dragon at their backs!

This was a crowd pleaser.  

Who gets married at a parade!?

This band was very good. Their sound was very symphonic even though the vid audio doesn't catch that. All of the bands were great but these guys had the best overall sound of them all!  

It was in the low 40's in the morning. These girls are making the ultimate sacrifice for this bachelor!

 I was seated at the start of the 5 and a half mile parade route. 

These Sikh religion people were somewhat apprehensive as to how the American public was going to receive them as they started out on the route.

You can see it in the women's eyes as they glance at one another.

Very understandable in light of the recent persecution and hate crimes against them in recent times in America.

They are not Isis, they are a wonderful peace loving people!

 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikhism

 

Bernie Sanders Supporters had their own parade after the parade...

There was a large police presence. Police snipers were secretly and not so secretly around. And there were police dogs. Here is a police suburban outfitted with an "active Denial" Raytheon Pain Ray that was at the rear of the official parade just before the Bernie Sanders supporters.

  Long time parade attenders have reported that the crowds were a third less than previous years because of the fear factor after the San Bernardino terrorist incident.

 

Even though I have grown up in Southern California, I had never attended the Rose parade before this one.

 

I always liked to watch it in the warmth of my own home on TV New Years Day. 

 

But i was not going to allow anyone to keep me from my countries New Year's tradition, so I showed my support by attending in person this year.

 

And I then went home and watched the parade from differing angle points that was broadcast by the many stations.

 

There are quite a few reporters who videoed the parade from their own vantage points.

 

And there were even some bloggers present who podcast the parade to the net from their laptops.

 

Since I was at the start of the parade a lot of the marching bands just marched past us without even playing. 

 

But through the miracle of technology you and i can view the Pasadena Rose Parade like never before, and view what you missed.

 

I hope you enjoyed just this small portion of the 2016 Pasadena Rose Parade that I have shared with you!

 

Happy new Year!

And may the Lord Jesus Christ return this year!

Come quickly Lord Jesus.

David

No comments:

Post a Comment